Wands and Witches
A downloadable WaW for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Wands and Witches.
When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!
This is a fun-made non-commercial game.
- "Prologue" event with 5000+ words.
- Role playing system.
- You can choose the gender of your character. i.e. You can play as either a male or a female student.
- The player character will not be a canonical character from within the Harry Potter universe. However, the other characters are, although they may be a bit "out of character".
- Hand drawn pictures made in the original style.
- You can enroll in any of the houses. The Sorting Hat makes its decision depending on what you did in the prologue.
This version ends after you first lessons.
In the future versions we will add:
- A campus life full of magic and events.
- It will be a sandbox game. Therefore, you can interact with any NPC 's and do whatever you want, but the NPC's themselves will interact with each other, or even with you. For example, don't be surprised if Professor Snape begins an affair with one of his students. Also, don't be surprised if this student happens to be male (we'll make it an option you can disable).
- Your character will be able to improve his/her skills and spells to acquire new ways of interacting with others, and when I say "interact" I mean, basically, different lewd stuff. The main characters are not children, but students with their adult needs, especially if they happen to have magic at their disposal.
- The player character will act according to your desires. So, he/she can be perverted, romantic, or both. It's up to you.
- We plan to have at least two girls and two guys from each house. Each of them will have personal events, quests, storylines, etc.
unzip and run executable
- 0.1320 days ago